Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Posting again

Ive not blogged much lately, and I have several good excuses.
One being that I am not getting very many comments. If I got more comments I would feel more inspired - or obligated - to write.

Of course I know, some will say I need to write about something worth commenting on.
If you feel that way, let me know what subjects you would like comments on.

I could go a bit more in depth on the city commission than I can in the paper?
I could just talk about living in Arkansas City. What's interesting to one isn't necessarily so to someone else.

Other excuses include:
* having heavy duty allergies leading to a sinus infection.
* being busy attending the Walnut Valley Music Festival.
* being distracted by computer games.

:)
james

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which video games do newspaper editors like to play?

Traveler Editor said...

Football, Civilization, and at times Sims..