Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The music is ... on the river.

Some of you by now have heard that I am starting a music festival.
I have never tried anything like this before, so we shall see. Each day I learn something new.

The show is to be on the levee, near the old meat packing plant off South Summit Street.

Ive already started a blog on it, so click there and you may see details.

More information will be posted as it becomes available.

This is a non-profit operation. Hopefully we can break even, and if there is any money left, we will start working on next year.

My vision is to see Arkansas City become a mecca for music.

james

2 comments:

OutFitKit said...

Hi James- I am an ac native now living in NYC. I am well traveled in the music festival scene. I think the idea is great. I will e-mail you with my contact info if you would like any ideas or advice.

Traveler Editor said...

Thanks
send email to jjordan@arkcity.net

im really interested in advice and ideas .. im learning something new every day.

sometimes i feel i dont even know enough to know what i should be worrying about :)